November 27, 2006

Annelise


This little girl is so cute and spunky and determined!! Who could resist those big blue eyes and big giggly grin??? Not me, obviously. I had more pics of her just playing than I did of both of my two put together!!
I am a guest designer at Kittys-Kloset.com this month. The owner, Jen, is just starting her online business--her site is REALLY cute. Lots of kitty schtuff :) check out the link to the left of the blog. These papers are SEI's Fruitstand collection found in her store.
I thought the strawberries went well
with the 'sweetheart' theme.
This second page was just for fun. NannyP (as I like to call her) is so photogenic, and her HUGE eyes really capture the light.
We got snow dumped on us tonight--almost 4 inches in just an hour. It is really pretty and white--looks almost like Christmas !!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages as always sara! I love the letters around the photo on the bottom. I am glad you had a nice holiday. We finally got some snow too - but not much!