November 11, 2006

Come join the fun!!!

The online crop at www.scrapbookdreamer.com is in full swing!! Come on over and joing the fun!! These are a great way to dig out your supplies and your stack of "I really don't want to scrap these pictures" pictures and go to work! The first 2 images are some cards I've made. I also am trying to get some of my older, little kit pictures onto pages and into my albums. I don't know that I'll ever be caught up, especially since Dan has now conceded to letting me do his too :) (not to worry Linda, I'll scan/copy them and preserve the originals)






Aren't I just adorable in my red boots?? I must be about 1 in this picture.



Me at 2...take a closer look. It is so weird to see me as a mix of my children--not the other way around!!




Here's my momma being a new momma. I couldn't lighten or do much with this picture, so I just put it on bright papers to try to lighten it that way. Love this picture...Amy looks so much like her!!





And lastly, the 4 generations of the Deveraux women. Me, Grandma Pearl Deveraux Graham, Great-Grandma Mary Ellen Deveraux, and my mom. Love the fall colors of this picture!!

WEll..I'm off to do some more scrapping!! Dan is having some daddy time with the doobers so I can have a bit of a break. It's only 20 degrees today and grey, windy and icky. So, I foresee lots of play-doh, markers, and if we're brave, fingerpainting ;)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous work sara - im glad you had fun scrapping

*Jeanne* said...

Wow amazing layouts Sarah! I love all the Sarah touches on all of them. Awesome job as always!

Didi said...

Wow you got a lot done! I always either gab or scrap..it is TOUGH to multitask! LOVE that one with your mom holding you as a tiny baby..precious!