November 05, 2006

ONLINE Crop with great prizes November 10-12


Scrapbookdreamer.com is ONE!! Come on over for a fun weekend on online scrapping. Find a sitter and put pizza delivery on your fast dial...

Welcome to our 1st ANNIVERSARY CROP!! I am thrilled that you could join us and help us celebrate the one year anniversary of our brick and mortar store at 620 N Broadway in Pittsburg, KS. If you are in the neighborhood, stop in on Sunday, the 12th of November from 10-7:00 for demonstrations and door prizes. Our online crop starts November 10th and goes through the 12th. Everyone is eligble for prizes even the DT!

Grand Prize is to be announced:Our Sponsor list is growing all the time and this list will be updated as we hear:
Cain & Company
Notions Marketing
American Crafts
Poly-Tools
All My Memories
Creativity Inc.
My Minds Eye

Shopping List: This is a list of items you may not have on hand all the time so I want you to have a chance to get them in before our crop begins. I don't want you to miss a chance to get your name in the drawing!BlingThis list may change so keep checking back! These items do not have to be purchased at ScrapbookDreamer.com. I just want you to know what they are.

Rules:Keep watching for this information as I will edit it as needed!!! I will post challenges on Friday November 10th, 2006. The rules will be in each challenge. I can tell you that the more you participate the better your chances!Since the DT is eligible for this prize too, I will be posting all the challenges myself. This way it is fair to everyone and the DT will learn what needs to be done at the same time everyone else does.Good luck to everyone and let's have some fun with this!!! Keep watching this post as I will edit it as things change.

Laura

SHIPPING:If you live outside the US you will receive the shipping credit of 6.00 but will be responsible for any charges above that. This goes for Alaska and Hawaii too.

No comments: