November 20, 2006

How many Q-tips does it take to clean Heather's ears??

Answer: 3
She has been obsessed with clean ears for a few days. She know exactly where I
keep my scrapping q-tip stash, digs around til she finds them, and takes off at a high run. I guess clean ears are imporant to her....:)










Question #2--How do you get Logan to drink more water???






Answer: Disguise it as pepsi. As long as it's in a can, he'll drink it. If it's in anything else, it is likely to be dumped in the toy box, the dump truck, or simply on the floor accompanied by a tantrum, of course. How dare we ask him to drink water :)



As I was organizing my albums for 2006, I found that I had made pages with both kids, but for only one album. I've done these pictures before, but needed a set for Logan's Album. These were in September, just before we moved. American Crafts sponsored the DT at scrapbookdreamer.com this month, so I used some of their great papers and flowers!




I also realized, as I was organizing albums, that Heather's is STUFFED full of pages and Logan's is only about 3/4 of the way full. So, I definitely need to go back and do some more pages for him. Poor kid...
These two pages are of him from the same day. He was playing outside in the powdery dirt and in 5 minutes was CRUSTY!!
This is the other from the same afternoon--Logan in all his dirt encrusted glory!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I LOVE your new lo's! and those photos are sooo adorable!!
What a great idea to put water in a pepsi can, I have got to try that with my baby!!! :)

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS AS ALWAYS SARA! I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET ONE KID START TO HAVE MORE PAGES THAN ANOTHER - MY KIDDOS WILL ALWAYS NOTICE! WHEN I GO TO A CROP OR RETREAT IF I DO A PAGE FOR ONE KID I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I DO ONE FOR EACH OF THEM!

Shannon Schafer said...

Great layouts! I too have more layouts of Jackie than Ben. The girlie layouts are just so much easier for me to do! ;)