November 13, 2006

It's monday....ugh.




















13 layouts, 10 cards, and 1 altered project later, I'm all scrapped out. Mojo is sleeping in today--unfortunately because the doobers are napping early. They are both sick with fever, runny nose--the typical early winter viral schtuff.

Here are a couple pages of them in their tiny kilts that Great-grandma Urbigkeit made them. How's that for a little "travel back in time" moment?? They were so tiny, even here at 2 months old.






I found this picture in my stash, blew it up and put it with some chatterbox papers. It looks a little crooked, but i wanted Grandma's handwriting to remain with the picture :) I obviosly need a new corner rounder.


Missy Heather LOVES to sort little picky things, such as buttons! She'll do this for hours a day! I have lots of pics of this, so I put them all on one page.



And one last page--of all my favorite things of the moment:) If you are a scrapper, I'd really recommend you start a 'book of me' and fill it with just pages of your own life. So often the mommas become the family history recorders, and never end up with their own history recorded. Put in your top 10 favorites, your thoughts, feelings, and how much a gallon of milk costs. Your great grandchildren will have MUCH fun reading through all of this!! (everyone keeps asking me what the clock stands for--it's stopped at 7pm. Bedtime at our house tehehehe)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERI NICE PAGES SARA! YOUR BABIESARE SO CUTE - HOW IS IT HAVING TWINS?????

*Jeanne* said...

WOW Sarah! Just gorgeous! Complete eye candy!

Didi said...

What a great idea! I've got to do a page like that (how much a gallon of milk etc. costs). LOVE your babies...SO cute!!!

Shannon Schafer said...

Awesome layouts Sara!!!

JulesinParadise said...

Sara, loving your layouts!

Dallas said...

wow Sara, beautiful lo's! They look GREAT!