November 16, 2006

Who says you can't eat fingerpaint??


We fingerpainted again, with much sucess :) Logan, of course, ate most of his paint and then proceeded to use his belly and the table as a canvas.



Heather painted her piece of paper with precision. She did get one little spot of paint on her--which she promptly asked me to remove lol. She's the only child I know that can stay clean while fingerpainting!!
I was hoping it would warm up-to at least 30 so that we could go outside and play in the snow, but I don't think that will happen this morning. It's about 24 and snowing pretty briskly. It really is pretty!
I haven't had snow like this since leaving Wyomin 8 years ago. It is such a strange site to me when there are 10 trucks with blades, skid-loaders with blades all over town frantically trying to keep up. My first thought was "why?" then I realized that when it snows here, it's here to stay. Not gone in 3 or 4 days like in Oregon. Guess I better get on my boots and go scoop some snow!! Both kids are stanging at the window--and have been for about 30 mintues, watching the big truck scrape snow out of the parking lot across the street. Logan even has a new word "cruck". Heather just says "hey mom, look at that truck moving snow" lol. well, not really, but her words are really starting to make sense! It will be fun to hear what she is thinking sometimes!




4 comments:

Dallas said...

adorable pics Sara! looks like they had fun! :)

Didi said...

awwww..I wish my guys were that tiny again! It is so fun watching the world through their eyes!

Anonymous said...

YOUR SUCH A GOOD MOMMY! WE HATE FINGERPAINT AT OUR HOUSE!
WHAT CUTE BABIES YOU HAVE

Shannon Schafer said...

Looks like they had a blast! :)