November 05, 2006

Anyone have a cheap water heater they can overnight to Pinedale???




Ours blew up. Not just a little leak, but a huge ole gushing, floor drenching blow out. It will be so nice to live in a house that has something...anything newer than copyrighted in 1932!!!




We went on a quick trip to Jackson and met up with Jason and Dad. Did a little shopping and sightseeing. It was fun but a little chilly. I'm glad we came home early, or this place would have been floating down Pine street! I'll upload the pics tomorrow. Think elk horn arches :)




I did a couple "use up my stash" pages that turned out very cute. I forget they will be placed at the top of this post, so it won't make sense til you get here...sorry. I'm too lazy to retype all of this!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT SARA - WHY ISNT MY BLOG ON YOUR LIST OF ONES OF "INTEREST" ON THE SIDE OF YOUR STUFF????? HA HA! I AM GLAD ALL IS WELL.