December 01, 2006

Hi Grandma :)


You are on the internet, curlers and all!!



I think this is my favorite picture from the whole Thanksgiving weekend. It just sums up the importance of grandparents in my children's lives. Neither kiddo had ever seen a piano, let alone play one before this minute. Here's their great-grandma with her awesome patience, teaching them not to pound. These small gifts of time and teaching may not be remembered by them in the future, but will leave a little lasting fingerprint on their personalities. Thanks Grandma!!





And speaking of fingers, isn't this just the most awesome picture?? Seasoned, experienced hands guiding new, two year old hands??? You can barely see Heather's tiny pointer finger in between her great grandmother's. I just love this! I am sure it will end up on a scrap page real shortly.







1 comment:

madelineas said...

Sara what awesome pictures, kind of gave me the chills. I hope you are going to scrap them.

(nanascraps)