October 30, 2006

We're home...and have lots of pictures to share!!

We had lots of fun at mom's house this weekend! There was a nice turnout for Mac's rememberance celebration. We ate waaay too much and some of 'us' drank waay to much, but all in all was a great time. Sunday, we all carved pumpkins! I think the adults had much more fun than the doobers. In fact, Logan was terrified of the pumpkins! Heather was less than lukewarm to the whole idea of putting her hand in pumpkin guts :)

















Jason LOVES it when I take nice close up pics and past them on the web. Maybe if I post enough pics of him on here, we can find him a wife hahahaha.























3 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

What amazing photos! WOW! Just precious! I love your pumkins! I hope you have a great Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff sara - I am glad you had a good time. We are off to the retreat, hope to see you next time!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Isnt it so stange what some children will accept and some will be afraid of. So no solid orange color or food for a while. Linda