October 27, 2006

I am having so much fun figuring out this 'blog' thing...

Amy and Missy P, as I like to call her, hanging out at the river in Evanston. The lighting and background colors were soooo pretty that day, even though it was super foggy. New 3bugs in a rug on this one:)
This is little Heather stomping around the Wyoming Supreme Court building in her new pink cowboy boots. Jason thought it necessary for the doobers to be wearing boots in Cheyenne. I guess if you're in Rome... These are cute Cosmo Cricket papers.

This was a fun page made from a sketch (for a contest, of course :) ) Logan is playing on his new swing that Uncle Jason made for him (and he REALLY needs to come back and build another one because they FIGHT constantly over this one!!) A little touch of a Scenic Route on this page :)








1 comment:

*Jeanne* said...

Oh WOW! Your designs are just GORGEOUS! I mean knock your socks off wow! Yepper complete EYE CANDY! I am so glad you are lovin your blog!