October 27, 2006

Finally joining all the blog-addicts :)


Good Friday morning!

I finally got with the program and started a blog. Guess it's about time to enter 2006. I remember when I opened my first email account--about 2 years after everyone else had one :)

Soooo...on this blog I am going to post some of our fun family pictures, our goings on and of course my scrapbook pages!

We are headed to Evanston this afternoon to spend the weekend with my mom and Bill. Our good friend Mac died last week, so we are also going to celebrate his life with good food and probably some booze tehehe. Then, it's off to do my monthly grocery shopping (had to get organized, as the grocery store closes at 7pm!@! here in Pinedale).

Have a great weekend!

This is a page I completed a few weeks ago. This is our first official family portrait. Gotta love those cosmo cricket papers and BIGGEST chipboard!

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

your blog looks great, Sara! love the layout...fab family photo too! :>

*Jeanne* said...

I love the photo! I am so excited you have a blog! I will be putting you in my links. I promise you will love doing this. Trust me I will be right there to remind you to update...

hugs!

Anonymous said...

SARA I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! THIS IS GOING IN MY FAVORITES - I WILL BE A REGULAR READER OF YOUR BLOG!