February 26, 2007

We are Home!

I will start with the most important room of the house, my scraproom :) I put up pegboard to organize all my goodies. This is just one wall. The room measures 10x10.





Our master bathroom is bigger than the bedroom! It has a this huge jetted garden tub, which we haven't used because it takes 2 water tanks to fill it, a big standing shower, double sink and double walk in closet. The bathroom measures 15x 14!!









Our dining room opens up into the living room. It has a sliding door that opens to a deck that goes between this room and the play room. Mom gave me the china hutch :)
Logan and Heather are really enjoying their new space. They are sharing a bedroom right now per their choice, which opens up the second bedroom for a play area. We've also utilized the family room as a toy room. so really, they have about 2/3 of the house for themselves!!

Just a wild and crazy picture of Heather. She was being very silly!!






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I also live in a manufactured home and I can't tell you how much more room we have since moving from a stick built home! In case your wondering, I am also on SBD!!
Love the new home.

Tilda

Bluesilver said...

Your new home looks lovely! And the pics of the kiddos are too cute. Glad you are settling in - your scrap space looks great!

Bluesilver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JulesinParadise said...

Love your new home...it looks spacious and nicely appointed. Isn't it nice to be 'home'?