February 26, 2007

Lots of scrapping stuff going on in March!!

It's been a busy February!! I didn't get much scrapping time due to our big move, but I did get some cute pictures of Logan and Dan building things for our home.










I created this page for a valentine's day contest, using the theme "hold hands". I thought of Robert and Barbara and their hand-holding. Then, I dug thru mom's trip pics and found these.








This was a fast, easy one using an artsy black and white of heather.













I'm now working my way thru a big box of childhood pictures. They are a bit of a challenge, as they are small and mostly very dark.











.








www.Scrapbookdreamer.com is hosting a March sketch challenge. The best Part?? This sketch has been created just for us by the ever talented Becky Fleck!! You can see her website and free sketches here: www.pagemaps.com. The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate with free shipping from the store!!





1 comment:

Bluesilver said...

Excellent pages, Sara!