March 31, 2007

Just a few scrapbook pages I've done this month...




Lots of fun pages this month...some I can show and some I can't. Here are a few of my faves.


Logan in a big star. A contest layout :)











heather playing on my scraptable. This is using a Becky Fleck sketch created just for www.scrapbookdreamer.com March contest.













A simple, masculine page with logan playing with a tape measure.












One of the few wedding pics I have...I have found this Basic Grey Blush line might be a perfect match to our fall themed wedding. The pinks/teals/oranges are super pretty!














Miss Heather in a wild moment.

5 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Your layouts are rocking! Way to go!
I think the star one is my favorite and your wedding one is beautiful.

stephanie howell said...

you are amazing.
and you look beautiful in the wedding photo.

Kyla said...

Sara, these scrapbook layouts of yours are fabulous. I was excited to read your post on my blog... I cannot believe you are in Pinedale... how EXCITING!! If you want to email me at kylamaestas@msn.com I would love to chat more and maybe get together for a scrapbook date! Best wishes!

~Kyla Maestas

Bowen Family- Ashley said...

Beautiful layouts!I love the wedding layout!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.